- Lets begin by determining a fair market value of your property. We look at recent activity and make adjustments that add value to your home. I can make suggestions on how to create more value for the buyer which ultimately means more money in your pocket.
- Develop a customized marketing plan and hire professionals to prepare all the marketing materials such as photos, floorplans, video tours, 3d Tours, feature sheets, sales brochures, and flyers
- The property will be showcased on MLS and advertised on all social media platforms to be exposed to the target audience, including realtors and past clients. It’s all about first impressions - your home is for sale, and we want the buyers to experience love at first sight. This needs to happen before they ever step in.
- Qualify all inquiries from buyers as well as other realtors and make marketing adjustments if needed.
- Schedule showings and open houses based on your availability. I will accompany all showings, and will ensure the buyers questions are answered and more importantly your home and belongings are secured.
- Guess what, they loved your home. How do I know - well I was there and they have sent an offer. Nope, do not get excited yet! We will review the paperwork, discuss any improvements, based on the price expectations we discussed when we first met, and respond. Don’t worry, I can explain all your options, and explain how best to stay in control of the transaction.
- Once we have an offer accepted I will communicate with the buyers/ agent and make sure nothing stands in the way of a successful subject removal - that’s when the SOLD sticker goes up. Yes, Now you can get excited. It’s happening
- Now what? - well, from here I keep an eye on the transaction from behind the scenes, get in touch with your lawyer/Notary and take care of all the communication for you. After all, you will be too busy packing. Congrats! You did it (check the moving checklist on the blog for more details)- http://www.shalitark.com/Blog.php/how-to-prepare-for-moving-day
For more info please email email@example.com